Today...
I slept in until 7:30.
I had coffee with Anna.
I went "window shopping" at one of the downtown markets.
I found a Taureg ring I liked.
I bartered and got it for half the price.
I realized only 21 days were left until graduation.
Today...
I went swimming and froze.
I ate brochettes and aloco (fried plantain) for lunch.
I introduced the sport of water soccer to the world.
I played some cards with a friend.
I finished my 25 page Teacher Work Sample.
I skyped with my Uncle Bob Mr. Wonderful and his family.
Today...
I had a new mode of transportation.
I rode on the back of my friend's moto all over town.
I thought my contacts might fly out.
I bonked her helmet several times with mine when we went over bumps.
I wore pants with a pagne over them.
I loved it!
Today...
was a good day...
No comments:
Post a Comment