I am proud to say that I have survived my first week as a full-time teacher. I slept for over 10 hours last night and I still don't feel like I've fully recovered!
One of the unexpected surprises that awaited me when I arrived in Niger last week was to discover that I had my own classroom. (Technically I share it with a math teacher and another French teacher, but I use it the most so I consider it mine!) It was exciting news until I found out I had a huge bulletin board to decorate. Decorating is not my forte. But, a blank bulletin board simply would not do, so I decided to I'd better get to work. Here's what I came up with.
I realize I am the stereotypical French teacher with a "J'aime la France!" bulletin board, but all of my creative juices were invested in drawing the Eiffel Tower, leaving none leftover for the title. I haven't decided what I'm going to put in the middle yet. Any suggestions?
Lindsay, looks great! I have not a doubt that you are going to make a huge difference where you are. I can't believe you are "all grown up" and now serving the Lord on your own. .. in Africa. It's where you belong. I am grateful to the Lord for the small time we had together and pray for you often. You are a blessing! Love and Prayers, Lisa Wiersma
ReplyDeleteand who gave you that great idea to draw an eiffel tower!?!?! :) looks great Lindser!
ReplyDelete