I have been on a granola kick for the past several weeks months.
I love granola.
About once a month (sometimes more often), I make a big batch of it and eat it every morning for breakfast.
Scrumdiliocious!!!
I have yet to get sick of it.
I love the smell of granola flooding the house when I bake it.
I like trying new recipes, too, but lately I've been making the same one because it's simple and makes a smaller amount.
I love writing notes on my bananas and my roommate loves taking pictures of them.
The picture is from her.
It makes life so much more exciting!
The other night, as I was about to brush my teeth, my roommate told me I'd better not use my toothbrush as the plumber, who had been there earlier to work on our sink, had said on his way out, "I would clean the toothbrush. I might have spilled some stuff on it."
GROSS!!! SICK!!! NASTY!!!
Since my toothbrush was reaching the end of its lifetime anyway, I threw it away and went to go ask for an extra one from one of my roommates. I live with 4 girls...surely one of them had an extra unused toothbrush on hand.
Not so.
It was very late. I was very tired. I had no toothbrush.
I resorted to plan B.
Rest at ease. I made an early Walmart run in the morning. I bought a new toothbrush and a spare...just in case the plumber came back.
Like I said...it's the little things...

Post your granola recipe! I made this really good peanut butter one a while ago, not sure how healthy it was...but it was yummy :)
ReplyDelete