Friday, June 11, 2010

WORLD CUP




There's something about the world cup that makes my blood pump through my veins at an accelerated pace! I LOVE IT! Words cannot describe my excitement! Soccer brings the world together! What's even better, is that I get to watch it on a big flatscreen TV in my condo on the San Diego Bay! I only wish I could be watching it with my brother. BUT, we text each other throughout the games with frequent updates and briefings! I bought a magazine so I could be well-informed on teams and players. I have been looking forward to the World Cup for months! Alas, it has arrived.

3 comments:

  1. what about "you wish you could be watching with your sister Melissa????" offended i am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like the new design! And this blog just made me laugh...thanks to you, I'm into it too. Melissa, maybe we can get together and watch it. :) ~Sherlynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindz, you know we love you, but seriously, soccer? When world championships routinely end in low-scoring, or NO-scoring ties, and then the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP is decided by people just lining up to kick balls at a goalie?!?!?!? (Yawn) Anyway, sounds like your time in SD is going well. Keep rockin' and let me know how the body-surfing is going. UB

    ReplyDelete